Riverside Campsite Newquay | Tourers, Tents and Motorhomes
Our secluded riverside park is the perfect base for a touring or tenting holiday. The sheltered touring area, with its level grassy pitches and small paddocks, provides relaxed and quiet surroundings.
Sixty five pitches (65) are available and all of these have electric hook-up facilities. The supply is 240 volt via a standard EEC 16 amp socket.
Drinking water and waste points are situated around the park for your convenience.
We are proud of the standard of cleanliness of all our facilities, we know you would not expect anything less at Riverside Holiday Park.
Tariff 2021 - Touring & Camping
16 & Over
|Mar 27 - April 23||£4.00||£6.50||£5.50||Free||£1.00||£1.00||Free||Free|
|April 24 - June 18||£4.50||£7.50||£6.00||Free||£1.00||£1.00||Free||Free|
|June 19 - August 27||£5.00||£9.50||£8.00||Free||£1.00||£1.00||Free||Free|
|August 28 - October 29||£4.00||£6.50||£5.50||Free||£1.00||£1.00||Free||Free|
CHARGES PER NIGHT
No extra to pay - all charges include VAT
PRICES INCLUDE SHOWERS AND COVERED HEATED SWIMMING POOL
Swimming Pool - Open from March 27th to October 29th
Bar - Open from March 27th to October 29th
Take-away / Bar Meals - Open from May 15th – September 11th
Management reserves the right to withdraw any service at any time without prior notice
PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT FAMILIES AND COUPLES ONLY
Tourers & Tents Photo Gallery
Please click images to enlarge
Booking Terms & Conditions for Touring and Camping Newquay
- A deposit must be paid to reserve a pitch.
- We regret that in the event of a cancellation or leaving early, no refunds are made. We do offer a cancellation insurance policy to cover any of the above.
- All pitches must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Check in time on the day of arrival is 11am.
- If full payment has not been received 7 days before your holiday, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
- We do not guarantee a specific pitch on the site but we do our best to keep the groups of families and friends together.
- In the instance of behaviour detrimental to the other holiday makers, persons responsible may be asked to leave the site; this decision being at the discretion of the owners.
- RIVERSIDE HOLIDAY PARK reserve the right to refuse any booking or terminate any holiday.
- Anyone using RIVERSIDE HOLIDAY PARK and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and we will not accept liability for the loss or damage to any property.
- Unless you notify us of late arrival, your pitch will be held until 10.00pm on arrival date (providing full payment has been received) at which time the pitch may be re-let.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Pets by prior arrangements only. We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dog that we consider inappropriate for a family holiday park. No other pets accepted.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival.
- Swimming pool rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Your pitch must be paid for in full 21 days before the arrival date.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Pets by prior arrangement only. We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dog that we consider to be inappropriate for a family park. No other pets accepted. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time.
Swimming Pool: Our swimming pool is unattended. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied at all times. Swimming pool rules must be adhered to at all times.
Cycling: Would parents please ensure that children cycle in a sensible and courteous manner at all times. Scooters, Cycling and Skateboarding is NOT permitted after dusk.
Speed: The speed limit on the site is 5 mph for all vehicles including bicycles.
Electric and Petrol Scooters: The use of electric and petrol driven scooters is NOT allowed on the site at any time. Excluding mobility vehicles.
Dogs: Dogs must be kept on leads at ALL times. Under no circumstances should dogs be left unattended.
Kite Flying: is NOT permitted on site.
Checking In and Out: Official check in time for accommodation is 4pm. Official check in for touring vans and camping is 11am. Official check out time for accommodation, touring vans and camping is 10am. Whenever possible we shall endeavour to get you into your accommodation or onto your pitch as early as possible.