Holiday Chalets Newquay | Tariff 2013 Season
Country Lodges, Trevilley Cabin & Roseland Chalet
Country Lodges (Sleeps 6)
Our Country Lodges are the latest innovation in luxury with three spacious bedrooms, lounge/dining area with a comfortable three-piece suite, table and six chairs. The full kitchen boasts a fan-assisted oven, hob and microwave. The bathroom has not only a full size bath but separate shower as well. Our Country Lodges are all double glazed, heated and south facing with their own private verandah and barbecue. So why not spoil yourselves!
Roseland Chalet (Sleeps 7)
Also available is our Roseland Chalet which is a three bedroomed single storey twin unit, consisting of one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one single bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge. It has the added benefit of full central heating and double glazing. It also has a full sized bath with enclosed shower, microwave, oven, hob and colour T.V.
Trevilley Cabin (Sleeps 6)
Trevilley Cabin, three bedrooms, luxury cabin with one double and two twin bedrooms. Bath and shower, double glazed and central heating. Open plan interior. Private verandah.
- Luxury Counrty Lodges - 3 seperate bedrooms - sleeps 6
- Trevilley Cabin - 3 seperate bedrooms - sleeps 6
- Roseland Chalet - 3 seperate bedrooms - sleeps 7
|March 23 - March 30
|Easter Weekend (Fri - Mon)
|March 30 - April 6
|Easter Mid-week (Mon - Fri)
|April 6 - April 13
|April 13 - May 25
|May 25 - June 1
|June 1 - June 29
|June 29 - July 20
|July 20 - August 24
|August 24 - August 31
|August 31 - September 28
|September 28 - October 26
|October 26 - November 2
|S.B. denotes: Short Break 3 or 4 nights.
PLEASE NOTE LODGES, HOLIDAY CHALETS & CARAVAN HIRE OPEN UNTIL END OCTOBER
PRICES INCLUDE SHOWERS AND COVERED HEATED SWIMMING POOL
Swimming Pool - Open from March 23rd to November 2nd
Bar - Open from March 23rd to November 2nd
Takeaway/Bar Meals - Open from May 11th to September 7th
Management reserves the right to withdraw any service at any time without prior notice
PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT FAMILIES AND COUPLES ONLY
ALL OUR ACCOMMODATION IS NON SMOKING
SORRY NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION
2013 Caravan/Lodge, Cabin or Chalet Short Breaks & Special Offers
(All offers subject to availability - only one special offer can apply to each holiday booked)
OFF SEASON BREAK
- Please refer to the Holiday Home tariff for short break (s.b.) prices.
- Please see price panels above.
Book two or more consecutive weeks and get the following reductions:
- £50 off second and additional weeks on holidays of two or more weeks taken at any time of the year.
2014 HOLIDAYS AT 2013 PRICES
- Book your 2014 holiday and pay your deposit before end of September 2013 and you'll pay 2013's hire charge.
|BOOKING CONDITIONS (Static Caravans, Lodges and Chalets)
- Your accommodation must be paid for in full 21 days before the arrival date.
- Unless you notify us of late arrival, your accommodation will be held until 10.00pm on arrival date (providing full payment has been received), at which time your accommodation may be re-let.
- If full payment has not been received at least 7 days before the commencement of your holiday, we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
- Bookings are strictly for the person named on the booking form, any change must be notified to the management who reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Only booking from families and couples are accepted and no pets of any kind are allowed.
- The company reserves the right to enter the accommodation.
- The company reserves the right to terminate any booking before or during the holiday, at its discretion.
- Anyone using Riverside Holiday Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and we will not accept liability for the loss of, or damage to, any property.
- In the event of leaving early, no refunds will be made. A holiday cancellation insurance policy is offered.
- Bookings are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. You are welcome to arrive earlier and use our facilities and every endeavour will be made to check you in as early as possible.
- The latest arrival time for your accommodation is 10.00pm unless by prior arrangement.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival and the number of persons should not exceed the sleeping capacity of the unit.
- Swimming pool rules must be adhered to at all time